A MAN who survived consuming an contaminated slug as a youngster has revealed how medical doctors gave him a one-in-17million probability of surviving and informed his mum to “plan his funeral”. Liam McGuigan was 17 when he was dared to swallow the slug whereas he was on a faculty soccer journey on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. […]

The post Teen, 17, who ate a SLUG for £10 dare reveals he almost died – and has to be taught to stroll once more appeared first on Bongo Exclusive.

from Bongo Exclusive http://bit.ly/2JVkEy2