A TRAUMATISED single mum claims a 30-minute eyebrow tattoo procedure left her scarred for life and unable to leave the house. Amanda Coats, 44, from Melbourne, Australia, said a simple eyebrow feathering appointment turned into a nightmare after allegedly waking up the following day to discover her skin had peeled off on to her pillow. […]

The post Mum-of-three Left ‘scarred For Life’ After Bad Reaction To Microblading Caused Her Eyebrows To Peel Off appeared first on Bongo Exclusive.

from Bongo Exclusive http://bit.ly/2M1UblH