A YOUNG mum has been left paralysed from the chest down after inhaling too much hippy crack. Olivia Golding, 24, has no feeling from her chest down after contracting a disease from inhaling nitrous oxide through balloons. Olivia Golding/Facebook Olivia Golding has been left paralysed after inhaling too much hippy crack The mum would consume […]

The post Mum, 24, Is Left Paralysed From The Chest Down After Inhaling Too Much ‘hippy Crack’ Damaged Her Spine appeared first on Bongo Exclusive.

from Bongo Exclusive http://bit.ly/2P1kaIv