BRITISH holidaymakers are being warned against travelling to Mexico after 46 Brits were struck down by a bug linked to food contaminated by faeces. Guests staying at all inclusive resorts and hotels in the Riviera Maya resort and Cancun in Mexico are reportedly suffering severe sickness and diarrhoea. Dozens of Brits holidaying in Mexico […]

The post Mexico Holiday Warning As Dozens Of Brits Are Stuck Down In Fourth Mass Vomiting Bug Outbreak Linked To Human Poo In Food appeared first on Bongo Exclusive.

from Bongo Exclusive