A CHINESE man had emergency surgery after his thumb was nearly ripped off by an exploding cola bottle. The 20-year-old university student named Xiao Yuan said he dropped the fizzy drink bottle after taking it out of the freezer in his home. The 20-year-old underwent emergency surgery after the cola bottle exploded in his hand […]

The post Exploding Cola Bottle Leaves Lad With Half His Hand Ripped Off After He Put The Fizzy Drink In The Freezer To Cool Down appeared first on Bongo Exclusive.

from Bongo Exclusive http://bit.ly/2vCwgPN